View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Full court or Half court?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
I love running full court unless my teammates don't run back on defense. I get heated really quick if I'm stuck guarding a 3 on 1 "jog" break. I'll slam the ball and cuss at my teammates really quick.
Oh man, the dreaded jog break. The one where three offensive players overpass because it's clear the one defender back is the only guy on the other team who cares, and only partially so in this situation. Then an offensive player usually blows a flatfooted point blank layup, then so does his teammate, before maybe the one defensive guy inexplicably comes down with the board at which point his teammates at the other end of the floor all suddenly begin yelling for the rock in vein.

Classic.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote