View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #39
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Brooklyn Nets Edition

1. Nets trade for KG, Pierce, and Terry. Brilliant trade or Skeptical?

Hey if you can get guys like KG and Pierce and Jason Terry you have to go for it. They are all old, but I'm sure they will all play their hearts out this season.

2. Which Brooklyn Nets player do you consider the "X Factor" for this seasons success?

Deron Williams. He is going to have to become a great distributor with all that talent around him. Knowing who to give the ball to and what time is going to be very important.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Jason Kidd was a smart hire as Head Coach.

False. If everybody buys in then it could work, but I could see guys being salty listening to a guy they were playing against just last season.

4. Chemistry, Defense, or Health: Which of these 3 will be the biggest challenge for the Nets?

Health. Basically if Pierce and Garnett can stay healthy then the Nets have a shot at doing something.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Brooklyn Nets will make the Eastern Conference Finals this season.

This really depends on the seeding. I'm not sure they can beat Indiana or the Heat, so if they can avoid playing one of those teams in the first 2 rounds then sure.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote