View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #38
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Brooklyn Nets Edition

1. Nets trade for KG, Pierce, and Terry. Brilliant trade or Skeptical?
Brilliant. Proky wanted a ring in 5 years and now he has his shot. Our future might take a hit but it'll all be worth it if we win that chip.

2. Which Brooklyn Nets player do you consider the "X Factor" for this seasons success?
I think it'll be Deron Williams. The offense runs through him and if he can average 10 assist a game and maintain a good flow to our offense, we'll be pretty hard to stop.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Jason Kidd was a smart hire as Head Coach.
False. It was a very risky hire. I love Jason Kidd, he's probably my favorite PG of all time but he doesn't have the coaching experience yet. But if anyone come right out of the gate and coach its him. So time will tell.

4. Chemistry, Defense, or Health: Which of these 3 will be the biggest challenge for the Nets?
Definitely health. KG and PP have been pretty healthy the last few seasons and they've proven they can still play. Hopefully we don't get the injury bug this season. Brook's foot is also suspect but he should be ready to go for training camp.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Brooklyn Nets will make the Eastern Conference Finals this season.
I think it'll depend on who finishes where in the East. A lot of people are writing the Pacers to be in the ECF again with the Heat but with Rose coming back to the Bulls and the Nets improving it's hard to say who will face the Heat.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote