Thread: 2013 Offseason
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:11 AM   #54
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason

that place definitely needs an entrance exam.

ND game threads have good comments except there's just way too many, like in the 100's or thousands. real-GM is a pretty nice compromise from what i've seen... pretty good bball insights and information... but also a lot of elitists and elaborate pissing contests going on. sort of like ISH posters if they were crotchety 30-somethings and older.

anyway, i'm sure i'll be posting in many game threads here!