View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #34
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Brooklyn Nets Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
You're not the only one to bring up this point. I see the logic behind saying the Nets "gave up a lot", but my thinking is just... "you play to win the game". The Nets went all-in with a logical trade/attempt. I would have more reservations if they had gone all-in on less proven players.

Can you imagine the backlash if the Knicks did the same exact trade...giving up 4 first rounders for 3 guys over 36 years of age? My god, the media would be RELENTLESS....same old Knicks.....Isiah never left....joke of the league...yada yada....

Nets do it and they are praised. I mean, it could work, maybe the CeltNets experiment pays off....it's just funny how the media works sometimes.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote