Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #1053
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
This is an interesting point. The 90's into the mid 00's are referred to as the steroid era, but steroids were available MUCH earlier. I know Arnold Schwarzenegger has said that he and other bodybuilders were using them in the mid/late 60's.

East Germans started a national steroid program in the mid 70s and it's believed to have been rather pervasive throughout the NFL during the same time period. I find it hard to believe it didn't spread to other sports. Starting late 60's everyone was hopped up on black beauties all the time. There's obviously a benefit to an inexhaustible source of energy.

Last edited by DeuceWallaces : 07-23-2013 at 11:55 PM.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote