View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #62
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How far will Brooklyn go next year? Post ur guess here and ill bump this in June '14

Nets should end up third. Heat and Chicago win by habit and should be ahead of them.

Indiana with Granger can possibly surpass them which sets up a Knick first round with the Nets. Which would be crazy but has a 40% chance of happening.

I think Boston wins 57 games

The danger of being three is Miami has a good chance of being two if Chicago is healthy. Only a hungry team can beat Miami. The Nets will need hunger and health to pull off the upset as I think they have the matchups. My opinion now is that Nets matchup better against Miami than they do Chicago.

To me right now in order its
Chicago
Miami
Nets
Indiana
Knicks
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote