View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Hey I'm A Troll....look At Me...look At Me!!!

They have every ingredient that is vital to winning a championship. They are now the team to beat.

Deron Williams- Has been compared to CP3 for the majority of his career. He is also due to have a bounce back year and with Kidd coaching, perhaps he will be inspired to play better

Joe Johnson- Has at least 5 or 6 all stars. Just adds more star power. Top 3 in the shooting guard department. With Kobe injured, Wade, Harden, and Johnson are the best shooting guards.

Paul Pierce- Hall of famer, more than 9 or 10 all stars, and has been a Finals MVP.

Kevin Garnett- One of the best power forwards to ever play the game of basketball. He is at least 7 feet tall and has a long wingspan. Now with Brooklyn, he will play alongside a true center

Brooke Lopez- Just another 2012-13 all star center. One of the best scoring centers in the game period.

Brooklyn is going to win it all this year... Sorry San Antonio!
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote