View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #23
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN Los Angeles : "Nobody wants to play with Kobe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Kobe failed to adapt to the times, that whole I am the boss alpha male bullshit don't work well with team chemistry and success in the playoffs. He shoulda learned from Lebron/Wade, gotta let go of your ego and team up with people, be friendly.

Kobe run Shaq out of town after the guy gifted him 3 Rings, his personality was tolerated by ***** Beta Pau Gasoft and resulted in 2 rings, but now with Superteams you need to recruit and try to get along with other big ego stars. Kobe failed to do that with Howard, got a career ending injury trying to do it all himself to prove some moot point to his doubters and will now simply be remembered as an egomaniac with trust issues.

Sorry what you just wrote is utter bullsh.t and fodder for all these agenda Kobe hating clones. While it is true Kobe is a remnant of the past Jordan era...he recently won two titles in three straight final runs doing things his way.

This super team friend sh.t is for the birds. You kids now a days act like all pussfied if somebody need to put a foot in your a$$ to show you the way. That's what Bird did....magic....Malone....Jordan. Really f.ck this friend LeBron working out with Durant BS. You kids reflect LeBron's oh I can't win in Cleveland so I'll scheme my way to play with my friends in Miami BS!

**** the LeBron generation!!! You freaking kids act so entitled I wish I can smack all of you with nine inches of limp d.ck!
Go back to your mamas crying that Kobe is a meany.
You tight pants Capre wearing f.cks!!!!
All of you are f.cking pu$$ys.

Last edited by crisoner : 06-28-2013 at 08:34 AM.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote