View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #469
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
You're obviously a great poster, but that doesn't even begin to properly paint the real life picture of just how great a person you are in real life. I know we've never met, and only talked via ISH and Facebook, but I know with all my heart you're one of the nicest and most genuine caring people I've ever known, whether it be real life or the interwebs. I hate it when bad things happens to good people. I know this wasn't a sudden thing, but it still hurts, I know.

I haven't lost anyone in my life as close as your husband was to you, but I have lost some very close loved ones, and it's hard to part with them once they're gone, but I personally believe when it's all said and done, we are reunited with those who have passed before us. I'd bet and put everything on it, without the slightest hesitation. I'm unquestionably confident God reconnects two hearts (TEMPORARILY!) that were split in "this world" ... there's "another world" call it heaven or whatever, where we reconvene with those closest to us.

Hang in there Francine, and please let me or anyone else here know if you need anything. Anything at all.

Okay, I'll try not to be shy about asking for help.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote