View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Falling backwards while shooting 3's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizdog
Am I the only one who rushes to the paint to try to get the rebound after shooting? Even NBA players just stand still like a statue after shooting three.
I do the same thing too all the time, but I do it because my jump shot sucks though and I don't trust it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote