View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #60
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
Not sure if you still check this thread, but here's a tip: find a lot of friends/classmates to play bball with. If y'all get along really well, then maybe you can someday join a rec league together. If you live in a high(ish) populated city, they may have several rec leagues with many different skill levels.
Truth. Basketball is a beautiful game in this regard. There's tons of opportunities for anyone to play whenever they want. It's very accessible. I know a ton of folks who did not play high school ball who now play merely for recreation and exercise, and they love it.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote