View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #22
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should Pistons keep coach Lawrence Frank?

It's going to be Cheeks. I really wish we would've hired McMilllan. Cheeks is an upgrade, but I'm still unsure about this one. He's a good assistant, but his head coaching is questionable. He should be able to help Knight at least. I want to see who the rest of the staff is going to be.

Quote:
Maurice Cheeks will be offered an opportunity to lead the Detroit Pistons out of a half-decade's malaise. The Pistons have settled on Cheeks as their top choice to become the franchise's 33rd head coach, according to sources, after he interviewed extensively with both owner Tom Gores and president of basketball operations Joe Dumars. Michigan Live
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote