View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 02:20 AM   #71
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Teach me about the 5 point play.

hello guys today lesson well be a doubles lesson

lesson a #4 and #5

a 5 points plays and dribbels a basketball

#4 a 5 points plays
many basketballs fan well say IS IMPOSSIBLE to maker a 5 points in a shots but these is true if your taker a 3pt shots and there a fouls and defender go crazed to maker a technical fouls there is a 3pt shots make and a foul free throw shots and a technical freethrow shots and your have A TOTAL 5 points in a shot i use math to calculate and if your to these shot 4 time your have 20 points

thats is 20 with 4 shot!!! why have no player make these hes signature shots ?? becuse these a very hard shots shot

#5 dribbels a basketball

first look to these picture

yes these may look impossible do but with a practise and a patient your can dribbels a basketball. these is very important becuse if your dont not dribbel your well have turnover

step 1take baskebtall to your hand
step 2 throw to it to ground
step 3 (most importent step) grab basketball when it bounce to floor
step 4 repeat these step until your have dribbel for 2 minute
step 5 take a break your have earn to it !!!

WARNING

maney peoples think your can to a multitask to basketballs court and these is WRONG. if your ogne to go to basketballs court to do study and still to basketballs your well lose dribbels and to a turnover!! basketball need a 100% focus so dont not come to books to basketball courts
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote