View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #111
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins' school commitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
He'll probably wear #22, I don't think you can get a legit one yet, you could buy an old Marcus Morris jersey and nobody outside of Lawrence could tell the difference.

IDGAF about pre season rankings. I still think we're better, we return two very good players in Naadir Tharpe and Perry Ellis (who ended the year looking first team Big 12), and fill out our lineup with extremely talented freshman. Wayne Selden is imo better than the Harrison twins, and a better defender as well, future lottery pick.

Joel Embiid is the #1 center in the class and has the potential to be a top 3 pick and a perrenial all star. Andrew Wiggins is an absolute freak who I don't even have to explain.... Not too mention we have probably the toughest non con schedule in the nation next year, and we have to play OK St twice.

don't flattery youselves. MSU always plays a tough non-conference schedule PLUS we play in the Big Ten. You say you dont care abuot pre season rankings but youre basing your entire argument on the ASSUMPTION that these players will be "stars" in Lawrence.

Tharpe and Ellis? Give me a break. We return Appling, a healthy Gary Harris, Payne, Dawsen, Valentine (who was a freshman last year but played starters minutes) and Travis Trice who broke out in the tourney. Don't take this team lightly or you'll be eating crow.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote