View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

I didn't get bent out of shape or angry or emotional. I made an observation which i shared with you because i think it's just patently ridiculous for him to go after a role player who his getting no acclaim (literally none) as overrated. People always says "don't get upset" - no one is upset. I just thought i'd share.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote