View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why do they call the five second back-to-basket rule the "Charles Barkley Rule"?

When he was old on the Rockets and all he had left was his rebounding and one on one ability in the post he might get it at the 3 point line and just bully his way into the paint backing down for 10-12 seconds and score. It worked. But it was ugly.

Mark Jackson was probably worse. He might post up for 15 seconds...starting at halfcourt. But he didnt even really have a reason. HE wasnt always even trying to score. Just protect the ball.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote