View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #39
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
I myself have been dissapointed, annoyed,and called into question Rose's heart plenty of times this year. But to completely shi*at on him like you just did?

You mentioned the years with Hinrich and Wallace as our centerpieces. Then I'm assuming you also remember the annual dissapointment we had each and every year? The turmoils, ups, but mostly downs of drafting Hinrich, Ben Gordon, Lamarcus Aldridge (traded for Tyrus Thomas), of investing too much money into Ben Wallace, of trying to make Deng our franchise player but failing in that front.. years and years of regular season failures or first round after first round exits. Then... through SHEER luck and draw, we receive not only a potential superstar.. but one of our very own native born.

The last three years have been some of the most enjoyable I have had as a life-long Bulls fan. Much of that IS and ALWAYS WILL BE directly correlated to Derrick Rose. He isn't just our franchise player. He IS CHICAGO. To have someone so humble, soft-spoken, yet so hard-working.. something that EPITOMIZES the people of Chicago, play for us. Someone so different for the typical ego-tistical super star that originated from the south side? You can't make this shiat up. He was destined to be a Bull. To go through all those years of turmoil and then to have this native-born carry us to the playoffs each year since he's joined us. To have him develop, bond with his team-mates, converse and learn from Thibodeau, CARRY US to first seeds the last two years... AND YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY SHIAT ON HIM LIKE YOU JUST DID? To not care that he gets traded? To not think he deserves that MVP? You do realize you just agreed with NumberSix that Rose isn't a significant player? As a Bulls fan, do you REALIZE THE CRAP COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?

I'm sorry you feel that way man, but I'm not sorry for saying this. Your original post really puts into question you true loyalties to the city of Chicago. I'm not just saying the Chicago Bulls as a team, but the city of Chicago itself.

Dissapointed... annoyed... complaining about him to all your other sports city friends? That's exactly how I have felt and been doing along with all of my other Bulls friends, many of them still living in the northern suburbs of Stevenson, Roscoe village, Bridgeport, Edison Park etc... But to see someone like you claim to be a Bulls fan then completely shiat on the epitome of the city itself over a long-term decision?

I agree with many of the posters here. Say he comes back and completely dominates again, and you jump right back on the wagon, don't expect me to forget.

Derrick Rose is NOT Chicago. He is a coward. And I do remember those years you mentioned above and to be honest, I enjoyed those years. I used to play with Kirk Hienrich in NBA Street V3 on the original xbox and be a beast. I remember people used to call Ben Gordon Air Gordon, I remember that epic series we had against Boston in Derrick Rose's Rookie season where true heart was shown and I was happy to be a Bulls fan even though we got bounced in the first round.

I still am happy and proud to be a Bulls fan, I love my team, I'm a fan of Joakim,Nate,Butler,Boozer,Deng,Taj, all these guys are perfect yet the guy that i'm supposed to like the most and the one who supposed to be the leader is acting like a coward.

And thats what pisses me off. I was infuriated when Joakim pulled out that win for us on one leg, and then a few games later Nate puking at half time infuriated even more, and then yesterday Nate getting stitches and still coming back and putting in work infuriated me EVEN MORE.

And you look back at my previous posts, I've always been optimistic about Rose saying "He'll come back in the last game of the season".. then that comes and hes not playing.

"He'll come back 1st game of round 1" Nope.
"He'll come back now for sure since Kirk is injured" Nope.
"He'll come back now, Deng is out with the FLU and Nate is puking all over the place" Nope.
"He'll come back for game 7, I know he won't let us down" Nope.
"He'll come back against the Heat, we really need him" Nope.

I can't begin to explain how much I love my team "The Bulls" for pulling out these wins no matter what to cover up for Derrick Rose's cowardliness, but eventually there will be a time when we will need Rose and he'll be sitting on the bench saying some bullshyt like "Only god knows".

So f*ck Rose.

Don't question me as a fan of the Bulls, but i'm not a fan of Rose.

Last edited by LosBulls : 05-07-2013 at 09:50 PM.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote