View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #2
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

I lost all my respect for Derrick Rose but started to respect other Bulls players even more.
Bulls (not counting Rose) have so much heart.

In case the Knicks are eliminated I'll root for Warriors and the Bulls to win it all.
I'l definitely root for the Bulls against whoever they play not named the Knicks.

If you love basketball you love the Chicago Bulls. Team play,heart and energy. That's what it's all about.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote