View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #424
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Truth: LeBron James is already the greatest SF in NBA history

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood yes
You were never a fan of his. Please stop trying to act like you are unbiased, you are just as bad as the kobe stan trolls, you hate leBron.

Why hate a man you don't even know? What are you trying to achieve? Just let it go and move on...
I don't hate nobody. I may have lost respect for him but is not like I hate him or anything. I am just not a blindfolded stan like you that defends the indefensible.

WE all know he's probably going down as the best SF but he's not there yet and has to prove himself in the fire of the competition that he's the best historically. Right now he's the best, but better than Larry Legend? Heck no.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote