View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #541
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

sorry mates, for not being around much last couple months. the joys and heartbreaks of women, yadda yadda. but also other things heating up around here, and my continued dwindling of interest in bball since i don't play any more.

actually, if you remember, i kind of 'retired' from here a year or two ago, but wound up sticking around for the company and the interest-level of the new venue. ah, well. i'll still be around the OTC, though.

okay, now let's do this crazy comeback thing!!

nets fans!

actually "nats" fans, as tlorenzo is callling the team right now in headline of latest article. haha, but i'm sure someone will fix that soon.