View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #22
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3-Point Bank Shots

I try to bank all my shots because I'm a terrible shooter. I'm extremely streaky. I'll make like 4 shots in a row, then miss 10, then make 2, miss 5, etc. Whenever I play and I think I'm "feeling" it, I try to intentionally bank everything, except corner 3's.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote