View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #387
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

RGIII is Wayy ahead of the rehab process. He's already running and seems to have no visible effects of the injury and surgery.

Redskins will hold him back as much as poss but many in the organization and affiliated are confident he will be there to drop more dimes on the Egles Week 1 MnF.

Griff said the hardest part is being held back but understands its benefits to
Need to be held back rather than pushed forward.

Dude is a warrior and I have no doubts adjustments will be made to the Skins offensive gameplan that dominated defenses a year ago.

I'm excited for RGIII to build a young legacy thru rehabbing and makin progress thru the injury. I think Griffin will be on the short list of O MVP w inflated passing numbers, stats and overall team improvement
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote