View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #18
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What Does Melo Need To Do To Be Top 50 All Time

He was 24. A player is not worse for going to 4 years of college and being a 23 year old rookie. You went to college in his day....and you stayed there.

Far as not making it every year...

Im just gonna file that under "So what?".

Of what benefit is losing in the playoffs every year? English won 5 or 6 series. He had a better run in Denver than Melo did id say. Neither went past the WCF but they were respectable.

20ppg and playoffs is one of those things that looks nice....but accomplishes nothing and nobody remembers it.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote