View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #248
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

I hate how if you don't sign an extension with your team in your contract year, in the off-season you can't sign with them again.

I was on the Lakers, didn't sign an extension because I wanted to see what kind of offers I'd get, and in the off-season I ended up getting offers from teams like the Phoenix Suns with Chris Bosh, Sacramento Kings with Kobe & DeMarcus Cousins, Utah with practically the same line-up they have today except Chandler Parsons on the roster, and the Clippers without CP3. I ended up signing with Utah, but I wanted to stick with the Lakers. I don't know if I should ask for a trade because the Lakers now suck. Kobe (obviously as mentioned above) left for the Kings & even though we had Carmelo Anthony in my last season with the Lakers, he's not on the roster any more.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote