View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #1126
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
A more competitive league is my prediction then.

I wil read a lot of fantasy chats etc with 'experts' and there are always veto questions. In every case their answer is the same....no trade should be vetoed unless there is cheating. It will entirely take away from what Zan said (simply beating another guy in a deal).

Why do I need to have a say if a deal that Toni and kmart discuss?

The league would have a battle each trade, almost all vetoed and probably be super boring.

If we implement the other changes, things would be better. 3 keepers means obviously one less. So if you are getting killed on a deal but are selling it because it 'keeper based', the keeper you get should be better then your current keepers otherwise you shouldn't do the deal. Most importantly, if we put the bottom 3 GMs on the chopping block, you better stay competetive and not do as many firesale deals.

I don't care if that's what people want to do. I never want to participate in a league with veto's because it's amateur hour but we can try it. But I think rule changes proposed will remedy a lot of our minor issues and it boils down to me at least, I should have no say in other people's business. Just get better at making deals!
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote