View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:52 AM   #31
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should we somehow try to get rid of Amare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
What would you say to amare+ shumpert + 1st for josh smith? If no would you do amare and either the 1st or shumpert
I would do Amare + 1st for Josh Smith (if he's going to sign a long term contract for us).

He's a very good defensive player and rebounder. Very athletic,solid post game.
The thing with him is that he has a pretty low IQ,isn't clutch and can't shoot for shit.

I would rather have him than Amare because he's better on defense and he can actually play unlike Amare who's always hurt.

I don't think I would include Shumpert in that deal.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote