View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lowering the Rim Heights

Statistically women are shorter than men and have smaller verticals, so I don't see how it would be sexist to configure the court for their specifications.

Having equal rights doesn't mean we have to pretend there aren't biological differences between the sexes. I don't care either way, but if it happened I wouldn't say it is necessarily sexist.

It probably shouldn't be a mans decision though. It should be up to the players, and I doubt they would want to change it.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote