View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #1356
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Besides an accurate post?

Jones was here to get a couple of game checks, that's it....Woodson helping out a former draft pick of his.

I'm hoping you didn't think he'd stick around, dude wasn't an NBA player at all, which is why i never even made a comment on him.

Q's role will be to annoy KG and Pierce, that's all he is needed for.
Whoa whoa whoa.

I hope YOU don't think I liked that bum. Jones sucked. But I understood why we got him. He's a big and our bigs are hurt. I don't get this signing though. To make Pierce and KG mad? Really? That's all you're bringing to the table? Making our first round opponent upset. Last time I checked, the Celtics play better angry.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote