View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #77
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Giannis Antetokoumpo Greek 6'10" Point Guard (7'4" Wingspan) "Hottest Draft Prospect"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd
thanasis is pretty athletic can jump high as you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egax6uSopnE
his much stronger than his brother and has a better basketball frame.he s more bulky and better defender.doesn t have many moves.most of his points come from fastbreaks dunking rebounds and spot up shots or slashing past slower defenders.both of them can play in the nba if they work their game.they won t make a splash but can be spark of the bench.both energy guys.they need to shoot better personally i don t like their shooting form.giannis will be better in my opinion.longer younger more upside in the long run.what you have to understand is that most of their competition is 2nd or even 3rd division in greece which can t be compared to the nba.most of our players even in the 1st division aren t nba level.some lack skill others lack athleticism or the will to be better and compete on high level(for example spanoulis)
another greek player whose playstyle is for nba is kostas papanikolaou.he s young athletic long and the thing i like about him is his attitude.he s always the last man standing doesn t quit and he has an adge.by edge i mean a f@ck off attitude to the opposite team and fans.energy guy needs to develop moves and dribble.when the knicks drafted him last year i was really glad
finally i guy that posts here that know european basketball
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote