View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:20 AM   #148
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Do people really believe KD is only a good scorer because of his free throws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Yes. The notion that free throw attempts are only impacted by field goal attempts is non sense to begin with. But even if that were true...people still can't grasp that Durant takes better shots (doesn't settle) and is just better at drawing fouls.

Oh my god. Melo takes 4 more shots per game. Unfortunately what they don't realize is that Melo is worse at drawing fouls and settles for bad shots way more often

And then nobody can even give their opinion on how much more Durant should be shooting at the line if all things were equal.

So I'll try it that way. Durant, Kobe, and Melo all take 20 shots a game. How many more free throws should Durant shoot per game?

D Mavs...I wish i could just keep my mouth closed about sports but i can't help. If people would apply the same logic that they do in everyday life to basketball then everyone would see things much clearer instead of the distorted view i see fans on this board have. Players fans are the worst they are usually the ones that lack objectivity of any kind.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote