View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #18
Thorpesaurous
NBA lottery pick

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Great game, best I've played in awhile. I sucked ass at getting the GPS things though. I didn't even get 50% of them during the campaign, I got almost 75% on documents during the campaign, I was one shy.

It seems like a challenge to finish leveling up your character though. Because I've been killing pretty much every guy I see but they're so few and far between that even finishing up three of the areas I've still got almost 2 full levels yet.

Granted I have three tombs as well but still.

It is a challenge to max out the perks. I'm pretty sociopathic about the collectables for some reason. I managed to get to nearly 100% on all the GPS, Letters, and treasure chests on the first go through. Those things give out tons of XP, so they're critical to get in upgrading, because I found all but a couple items and still didn't max out until just before the final level.

Also, if you find the secret tombs, they'll yeild maps that will show you where the GPS's and various other items are. In addition to giving you a ton of XP on their own.

The only thing they won't show you are the level specific bonus challenges, like shooting the dreamcatchers in the first level. Those give you XP too, but they're really hard to find. I managed to close out every level but three on those. One of which I didn't find a single of the items on my own.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote