View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:28 AM   #15
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: STERN ALERT! 7 minutes left, tie game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Friends of ISH:

Can you do a brother a favor? I am having trouble following this posting, and the usually reliable website Wikipedia.org is not of assistance this time. Is "Stern" a Westernized terminology for a greater being, such as Muluku, the god of my peoples? I am reading phrases such as "Stern would love to see Kobe in the Finals" and "Kobe gets two points thanks to Stern" and I am just having trouble understanding. But if Stern is a god-figure (and no worries-- I respect freedom of religion!) it makes total sense. For there is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is blessed, and who but to do the blessing than the god Stern himself. One could say, in fact, that "Kobe is a creation of Stern", yes?

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
Brother Ayotunde,

Stern is not God but the Devil himself. have no worries though. In America, they worship the Devil and give praise to him. Kobe Bryant himself is the Devil's favorite son. rape and fornication are part of his repertoire. the Devil rejoices in these acts.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote