View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #14
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: STERN ALERT! 7 minutes left, tie game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Friends of ISH:

Can you do a brother a favor? I am having trouble following this posting, and the usually reliable website Wikipedia.org is not of assistance this time. Is "Stern" a Westernized terminology for a greater being, such as Muluku, the god of my peoples? I am reading phrases such as "Stern would love to see Kobe in the Finals" and "Kobe gets two points thanks to Stern" and I am just having trouble understanding. But if Stern is a god-figure (and no worries-- I respect freedom of religion!) it makes total sense. For there is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is blessed, and who but to do the blessing than the god Stern himself. One could say, in fact, that "Kobe is a creation of Stern", yes?

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote