View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 AM   #18
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will this Lakers team go down as the most underachieving team of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
It's one thing to "say no" respectfully disagree and give reasoning. It's another thing to over-aggressively attack me and what I said as you did. You didn't simply say no. Unfortunately calling people stupid doesn't win you an argument.
The point was this team has four players who are at that elite level. That's one of the whole reasons the 2004 Lakers are regarded as so disappointing, and they made the finals. The Heat at least made the finals as well. You're acting like I'm anti-Laker, which I am not. I am simply posing a question and a modest view. There was absolutely no need to be as aggressive as you were/are. You just appear incredibly insecure.

And nice grammar.

Just report all of his posts. The guy is not even a fan of the game. He's just a useless Kobe Slurper, and LeBron hater.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote