View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: cavs, disband your franchise. i hate you cavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I would. Now Pacers need to close the season out 0-4 and nets need to win every game to get the three seed. Cavs, I truly resent your shitty franchise. Did you seriously lose a 23 point fourth quarter lead in 11 minutes?
If you are relying on the Cavs to beat the Pacers in Indiana to help your team, you have no one to blame but the guys you root for. Anyone shocked to see the Cavs give up a big lead at this point in the season hasn't been paying attention.

And this game meant nothing for the Cavs... Actually, probably better that they lose (though I was hoping they'd pull it out).
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote