View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Why are people writing off Derrick Rose because of this injury?

I don't see how he's going to regress because of all the time off recovering. I think he may come back even stronger. Look at Sidney Crosby in the NHL. He took more than a full season off and now he back to being the most dominant force in the NHL. Different injury, yes I know, but similar situation.

You'd think coming back too soon would showing regression. I think full 100% recovery will be the case and Rose will be again the top PG in the NBA. Jordan came back from a similar injury to have a HOF career. Had Rose come back mid season I'd see a case, but I think he's doing the right thing
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote