View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Why are people writing off Derrick Rose because of this injury?

I don't see how he's going to regress because of all the time off recovering. I think he may come back even stronger. Look at Sidney Crosby in the NHL. He took more than a full season off and now he back to being the most dominant force in the NHL. Different injury, yes I know, but similar situation.

You'd think coming back too soon would showing regression. I think full 100% recovery will be the case and Rose will be again the top PG in the NBA. Jordan came back from a similar injury to have a HOF career. Had Rose come back mid season I'd see a case, but I think he's doing the right thing
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote