View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #10
6 for 24
I hit open layups

6 for 24 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: What would the Lakers record be if they traded Gasol for Smith/Williams?

Residents of InsideHoops:

I am learning so much here! But this topic confuses me. In this trade, is not Mr. Kobe Bryant still a Los Angeles Laker? If that be the case, the record would be: champion. Much as the planets circulate around the Earth, the basketball world circulates around Kobe Bryant and this is independent of his mates.

When I was 15 I killed my first lion. At this time, as is the ceremony in Mozambique, I was assigned a piss boy to manage my daily mundane tasks. My first servant was a fine, lithe boy by the name of Obi. He worked hard and didn't dare question me, and I grew quite fond of him. But I could tell, staring into his blank eyes, that he did not have the heart of a lion slayer as I, my father before me, and my father's father before him. So when, one day, he fell into our town's primary well while retrieving my daily ration, I did not feel a huge loss. After all, I knew it is not the piss boy that makes the champion.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
6 for 24 is offline   Reply With Quote