View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #41
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 is considered somewhat cooldh144498 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GOATbrooks last 4 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
Or it sounds like you'd like to give him oral pleasures given he plays on your favorite team.

I don't hate him, I just don't like him as a player. Or even a person for that matter, but I don't like LeBron as a person ... but I love his game sometimes. So I still remain objective. I think you're not admitting to his faults as a player. I've acknowledged his strengths, which you act as if I didn't and I'm just hating on him. But his flaws are too glaring for me.

Westbrook has problems with his game. He's an emotional player, and probably actually has emotional / anger problems as well ... which makes him being a leader as PG tumultuous and a bad decision maker.

He should be the teams emotion guy, playing SG ... and have a more controlled, intelligent guy running the team. Then, the OKC's weakness as it pertains to Westbrook's decision making would be off set.

Otherwise, his emotion and outbursts can win them games, and lose them games. He isn't consistent, and you never know what you're going to get with him.

His best game ever in the Finals is a microcosm of him as a person and player. His emotions and relentless attacking ability had OKC competing in a game when no one else was really showing up. But his lack of intelligence also cost them the game on a ridiculous dumb foul. He lost them the game he could've won for them.

dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote