View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN top 30 rankings

I think Kyrie is a little high at 12. Prior to his latest injury and his sitting out a couple weeks, he was maybe playing at that level on a night-in, night-out basis, but I have a hard time having him that high this early in his career when he's still figuring out how to win and how to lead a team.

I'd say the 15-20 range would be a little more appropriate at this stage of his career.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote