View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #37
The Playmaker
Banned

Default Re: GOATbrooks last 4 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
As far as Westbrook and Harden. As of now, I have to go with Westbrook because he's the better defender, a better rebounder and he's improved his mid-range game. He's pretty good there now, and has been making bank shots as well as shown the ability to be one of the best point guards in the post.

I like Harden better as a passer and decision maker, but his game is pretty much 3s and drives to the basket. I'd like to see a mid-range game from him. Plus, Harden actually turns the ball over more than Westbrook and Westbrook's aggressiveness does work for OKC, imo. He may make bad decisions at times, but his athleticism often makes up for it, and I think that more than anything, teams view him as a real threat because of it.

I don't see Harden becoming better than Durant, but it's too early to say since this is his first year with his own team.
-WB is a pretty inconsistent defender. he makes good defensive plays at times but often times he stinks and gets torched. it is no surprise that tony parker has had some of his biggest games when westbrook was on him. it wasn't until they put thabo on him when parker started slowing down.

WB hasn't been a good defender since his rookie season, truthfully.

-Rebounding shouldn't be a big deal since they're both guards, but it's not like westbrook is putting up j-kidd rebounding numbers and it's not like harden is putting up bargnani rebounding numbers. I don't see why it would be a big deal.

-harden is better because of his efficiency and his decision making. i'm not sure why you are shrugging that off like it's not a big advantage because it is. these two are both dynamic offensive players but harden's superior efficiency and decision making makes him the better player.

so what if harden doesn't have a mid-range game? it hasn't stopped him from producing.

people get confused because of wb's tremendous talent but he is not the better player.
The Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote