View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:24 AM   #21
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Do you think Kobe could've won a championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Mr. Kenneth:

I admit to not follow your terminology very well, but it is clear you know much more about this great game than I do.

Here in Mozambique, we have a single court where we play our own version of basketball. Like your game, we have a pole. Although instead of using a hoop, we tie someone to the pole, usually a thief or an adulterer. And instead of hoisting a ball into the hoop, we throw stones at the person until they are dead. So someone who can throw repeatedly with no moral concerns is most desired in our game. Since the games are so similar, I imagine this is true of your basketball as well.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
Mr. Ayotunde Ndiaye,

that's a very interesting sport, and i agree the game you play is similar to the game of basketball. however, let me correct your analogy a bit more. think of basketball as having a limited number of stones to throw. killing the adulterer using less stones is thus more desirable as "chucking" with no moral concern will actually lead to your team losing as you will run out of stones if you cannot kill the adulterer in time.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote