View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Welcome to my NBA 2k13 Association thread. I will be controlling the San Antonio Spurs for one season. Here are the settings I am using, along with what custom sliders and rosters I will use.

Start Date: Beginning of Season
Season Length: 82 Games
Team Chemistry: On
Player Roles: Off
Progressive Fatigue: Off
Trade Deadline: On
Trade Override: Off
Allow CPU Trades: On
Preseason Games: On
Injuries: On
Fantasy Draft: None
Customize League: Off
All Playoff series are Best of 7
Quarter Length: 9 Minutes
Sim Quarter Length: 11 Minutes
Custom Sliders are copied from OperationSports user schnaidt1’s “Holy Game Play Batman”
Rosters are Bedwardsroy19 & Team’s 2k13 Roster Project, found again on OperationSports

I plan on playing through the first 10 games or so of the season and then just doing weekly recaps until around the all-star time. I will play a few games around there, then sim more doing recaps, and then for the last 10 games or so I will also play them myself. I will play all playoff games (provided I make the playoffs, haha). I will do around the league stuff as well, covering injuries, transactions, rumors, and more. There will be features such as Spurs player twitters, articles, and more.

I hope you enjoy reading and I await your feedback, praise, hate, etc.

Notable updates (articles and whatnot) :

clippersfan86 update #1
clippersfan86 update #2
How Deep? A look at the spurs title hopes
trades anyone? pt1
trades anyone? pt2
Bledsoe trade announcement
all-star starters announced
other all-star stuff
greg monroe trade announcement per woj
r.c. buford presser highlights

Last edited by Maniak : 04-19-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote