View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Team building game 2013. Now with coaches and a prize that isnt worth your time.

I like team building exercises though I have a different philosophy on team building than most, so I'll most likely participate after I go through the available picks.

And I'm still going to build a team around at least one group 1 player anyway. During the last one that took place during the lockout, you said, "I doubt Magic, Bird, or Duncan even get taken. The only level 1s I see getting picked are Jordan, Hakeem, and Shaq," and I picked someone other than those three just to be original and because no one else would do it. Doing the same thing everyone else would do is boring. I'll have to see what the options are this time and think about it when I have time.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote