View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #10
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartshopper
Excellent brain post my erudite friend. I will pass this info along at my next autistic basketball league game
thnx men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
This is fked up in so many levels, I don't know where to start... Is there a maximum iq ceiling of 15 required to attend your school?

wtf*** is these negative to these thread ??? i try to make a peoples here have a BRAIN POSTING , that the do complain to that people just say a fk** shit. these posts just confirm to me that there need mo re lesonss to the people the dont not a fk** about basketball if your dont not want learn get fk** out these thread!! next lesson well be shoting a jumpshot

hey who fk** change to my titel ???? thats is fk** rude to my posting that the do it without a any permission why fk*** your to that , who is these ??? who stalk to me ?? jeff your do this?

Last edited by Theoo : 04-02-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote