View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Smile Theoo basketballs school

Hello guys these is serious threads to only serious postss!!! these is my now basketballs school to ish. there many peoples here who do a posts "ISH is sucking , the do a none brain posts , where brain posts??""" and is true , there is a dumb fk** postings many , but a great modertator. i think to myself why there none rain posts the cant not make more ? and i have a lightbulps to my head , how the do da brain posts if there dont not learn brain posts.. so a here to my basketballs schools i will make a teaching. if the peoples are want these thread i well make a new teachings every sunday!!! here a first lessons:

#1 a lesson , 4 points plays

" If the shooter makes their free throws he will have scored four points in a single play, hence the terminology.
In basketball, a four-point play is the rare occasion when an offensive player shoots and makes a three-point field goal while simultaneously being hit"

yes your read to these right , there can make a FOUR POITNS TO A SINGLE SHOTS . how the do these , a shot nothing and the net for half court?? no these a none brain posts to say , but a nice guess!!! there can not only make a 2 points , not only 3 points but a 4 points !!! these is a shoter shot a 3pt shots to a foul!! and then there do freethrow and these mean that there is 4 points to a 3 pt shots in one play . now these a VERY HARD TO SHOTS!!! so to only if your haave a much confidense to your shots , and maker a huge play to win game.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote