View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #3976
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Come to think of it, we already spoke about this and you mentioned Laudrup some time ago. Technically I agree they look very similar, but tactically Laudrup was surely more offensive.
Yup, I think I remember that as well. Sorry for my broken-recordness Iniesta is more versatile than Laudrup was, that's for sure. Laudrup was confined to trequartista (centered or slightly on the left), or rarely as support striker (not an ideal position for him imo), while Iniesta can play any position from CM onwards (except for striker).
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote