View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #18
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3-Point Bank Shots

I don't bank three point shots but I always practice banking from everywhere on mid range. I don't really shoot a lot of three point shots because I tend to be like get open on mid range and just shoot it or slash and try to get an easy lay up.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote