View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #229
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Well, I'm finally starting Skyrim. Just bought my first house. I want to go through the first time on my own without any kind of Internet help even if I screw up my character (if that's even possible).

Skyrim made a real good first impression for me. The world seemed huge and just walking to a quest you could stumble across some cool stuff. Eventually you get to a point where quests just don't feel as exciting, and you just quick travel anywhere instead of exploring. I still got a lot of hours into it before I started getting bored with it though.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote