View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:01 AM   #1015
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Why did you bring it up? To serve what purpose?

Because it's racism and it's first time I ever got something like that. People have gotten personal and it's in the same neg too, there's a line that it shouldn't cross either but seems inevitable. The racism ? It's just never makes sense and I don't play around with that. Either fix that or take off the rep system.

So I guess the purpose is of not needing the rep system anymore if people are going to misuse it for nonsense like that or ban the people who do this if you are running ISH.

That's all I got to say on this.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote